--> divine angst: post-LSAT prolificness

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

post-LSAT prolificness

Something's going on here. I've been hammering away at my personal statement, kneading and reworking things, and it's getting better and better.

So why did it sit on my back burner for so long?

One of two things has caused this remarkable transformation:

1) the LSAT is over and my brain knows this.

or

2) the last vestiges of the evil project that I completed at work two weeks ago (and didn't really post about because I was too preoccupied with the LSAT) have finally leeched from my blood.

Either way, I feel like I'm back in the writing saddle. Thank God, because I was starting to worry that I'd lost my touch. Since a big portion of my statement is about writing, losing my touch would have been a major problem.