--> divine angst: short "hiatus"

Sunday, September 26, 2004

short "hiatus"

Since I sit for the LSAT in less than a week, and since my friendly writing and editing prof really wants to meet with me soon (like last week, so I'm seriously overdue) don't expect much from me this week.

I'll post my LSAT impressions on Saturday, sometime, since I fully expect that I'll go from the test to either 1) the remainder of [Big Unnamed State] University's football game (which starts at 11:30, damn them, rendering worthless my $55 ticket which I probably can't even scalp for face value due to the opponent), or 2) the remainder of my friends' tailgate party.

In either case, I will drink (somewhat) liberally, if only because it will be OVER. I'm looking forward to having the test behind me so that I can begin to concentrate on applications and my personal essay. No matter how much I say I've been working on it, I haven't really been able to look past the damn standarized test. I think once I've taken it and the results are out of my hands, I'll have a little more impetus to work on the rest of that law school stuff.

Meanwhile, if you have Payton Manning on your FF team, you are a lucky bitch/bastard. That's all I have to say about that.