--> divine angst: by the by

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

by the by

Blogger seems to want to give me another Gmail account, even though I've already gotten a Gmail account via Blogger.

So on that note, I have a few Gmail invitations crying out for recipients. If you'd like to experience the marvels of 1G of storage and a relatively new concept in message storing and retrieval, give me a comment. Make sure you include your email address and I'll invite you to join.

If you're one of those people who avoids Gmail because it's too creepy, consider this.

Also remember that there are alternatives to web-based email. I myself have three POP accounts, and many more webmail accounts. It's a little compartmentalized, but it means important work-related email doesn't end up lost in the middle of message-board notifications and sale notices from a few of my favorite online shopping sites. Gmail is just one of many ways to keep my personal, private email personal and private without robbing me of the ability to register for just about any online site I want to.