--> divine angst: life is good

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

life is good


  1. My mom is in town. This will be the first time I've seen her since she moved several hundred miles away earlier this year. Since, for the last five years, she's been living about an hour away, the move was a big deal. I'm very excited to see her and my stepfather.

  2. Today is Mr. Angst's birthday. We are going to lunch instead of dinner because he has class and I have choir. But tomorrow we are going out to dinner for his birthday with my mom and stepfather; and Friday we'll celebrate just the two of us. Maybe I'll cook again!

  3. Mr. Angst found out that his request to take a week off at Christmas was approved. Since we've already bought our plane tickets and begun planning some campus visits during that time, this was VERY good news.

  4. I have gotten two more fee waivers. Again, not from schools I plan to apply to, but they are schools in the range of schools I want to apply to. My ego is recovering.

  5. After several weeks of waffling, Mr. Angst and I have officially settled on our Halloween costumes for the SNL-themed party we are attending.

  6. We finally edited our closets last week; today I dropped all the edited clothes at Goodwill. Those things were the last piles of stuff that needed to be removed for our home to be clean.

  7. I gave my boss his packet of info for my letter of recommendation, and he was quite excited to see it and eager to write the letter.


Today is going to be a good day.